Prospective members can register for an ARC membership by clicking the "Go to Member Portal" button below and then clicking the blue "Sign Up" button on the ARC Portal login page.
Current members and those with expired memberships who need to renew, can login after clicking the "Go to Member Portal" button using the email and password combination you previously set up. If you have not logged in to the Member Portal before and have questions, contact ARC at 309-888-9099.
Steps to help you with your first log in on the Member Portal:
1.Type in your E-mail address that is listed on your membership application in the box that says "Email."
2. Type your temporary password in this format ex. XXX-XXX-XXXX. Your temporary password is the cell phone number (home phone Number, if no cell) on your membership application.
3. Click the green “Member Log In” button.
4. Upon logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your temporary password. After doing so, you will be directed to your Member Portal page.
Program Registration Process
On the Member Portal home page, click the blue "Booking" button. Choose "Sign Up for a Program/Class" from the dropdown list.
a. Find the date of your desired program or class. Click the class name. Click the blue "Book Now" button. If you are registering for more than one class, you may choose all the programs you wish to sign up for before clicking "Book Now" at the bottom of the page.
b. On the confirmation page, click the green "Continue" button. The screen will now say "Booking Success" at the top, if class was registered for successfully. One-time programs/classes with a fee require payment before booking will be made successfully. Follow steps onscreen to make a payment when necessary.
c. Click the "Home" button. If booked successfully, your booked programs will be listed on your Home page. You will also get an email confirmation of your booking, if you have an email on file with ARC.
To purchase an Exercise Class Session, click the blue "Purchase" button. Choose "Buy Products" from the dropdown list. Click on the class of your choice and choose “1” in the dropdown list. Click "Buy Now" & follow steps onscreen to make payment.
Membership Renewal When Soon to Expire Once logged in to the member portal:
1. To renew your membership if your membership is soon to expire: click the white "Renew" button under Membership Details.
2. From the Choose a Membership screen, choose your membership type, then click the green “Continue” button.
Tip: If you are not renewing through one of ARC’s insurance-based incentive programs, you will choose the standard ARC Membership in red. Follow all on-screen prompts to sign a renewed liability waiver and submit any necessary payments.
Payment will automatically process using the payment method used at last purchase, if you have a card saved to your profile and the card is not expired.
Membership Renewal Expired Once logged in to the member portal:
1. To renew your membership if your membership is expired, click the blue "Purchase" button and choose "Buy a New Membership."
2. From the "Add New Membership" screen, choose your membership type, then click the green “Continue” button. Follow all on-screen prompts to sign a renewed liability waiver and submit any necessary payments.
Other Notes: Use the Account button on the Member Portal welcome screen to find the Update Billing Info tab and the Account History tab. If you receive a failed billing notification, the Billing Info tab allows you to update payment details; the Account History tab shows successful & failed payments and allows you to resubmit payment for failed billings listed once payment method has been upated.